- Dr. Subramaniam’s lab identifies cell-cell transport mechanisms of neurodegenerative disease protein.
- Dr. Subramaniam’s team identifies mechanisms underlying neuronal vulnerability in the brain.
- Dr. Uri Nimrod Ramírez Jarquín won the Robert M Sandelman Award for Scientific Excellence for discovering a new regulator of L-DOPA induced dyskinesia.
- Dr. Manish Sharma won honorable mention by Robert M Sandelman Awards Committee for his discovery of Rhes as a novel regulator of striatal vulnerability via mitophagy mechanisms.
- Drs. Manish Sharma and Uri Nimrod Ramírez Jarquín both won the best poster awards in Scripps Science Fest for their exciting research.
- Dr. Srinivasa Subramaniam receives funding to study the connection between aging and Huntington’s disease
- Scripps Florida Scientists Win $2.1 Million to Study Protein Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Read coverage in the Sun Sentinel
- Scripps Florida Study Points to Drug Target for Huntington’s Disease
Read coverage in Medical News Today
- Dr. Srini Subramaniam awarded Alzheimer’s disease grant
- Dr. Srini Subramaniam and researchers Drs. Richa Tyagi, Neelam Shahani and Solomon Snyder identify novel mechanisms of protein synthesis.
Read the study
- Dr. William Pryor wins Robert M. Sandelman Award for Scientific Excellence, 2014
- Dr. Neelam Shahani and co-researchers identify novel connection between DISC1, a schizophrenia-related protein, and APP, the Alzheimer disease protein.
- Dr. William Pryor wins Alzheimer’s drug discovery foundation travel award,
- Dr. Srini Subramaniam and Dr. William Pryor identified new pathway leading to Huntington‘s disease
Read the study, and coverage in MedicalResearch.com
- Drs. Srini Subramaniam, Neelam Shahani, and William Pryor identified a new regulator of Alzheimer disease pathway
Read coverage in the Economic Times and Avail Clinical
- Dr. Srini Subramaniam featured in the Palm Beach Post
- Dr. Srini Subramaniam featured in bloomer Radio Show
- Sofia Karabasevic, summer intern in Subramaniam lab, is selected for the Scripps Summer Undergraduate Research Fellows (SURF).